Client Experience Associate
Posted on: January 12, 2022
As our Client Experience Associate, you'll help new and current
Wealth Center customers feel comfortable while they're making
significant financial decisions for their future. You will also
ensure the operational soundness of the branch. Your daily
responsibilities will be servicing clients, accounting and
compliance-related activities. To thrive in this job, you need to
have any previous banking experience, including operations and
customer service experience.
Here's what you can expect on a typical day in the Wealth
- You will greet and assist customers who visit the Wealth Center
for scheduled appointments and financial transactions.
- You will promote the use of alternative delivery channels.
- You will own the customer experience within the branch ensuring
service excellence and timely resolution of service and operational
- You will ensure all branch activities comply with all applicable
regulations, and policies.
- You will be able to perform work you're proud of. You're playing
a part in helping our customers with their financial needs in the
next step in their life.
- Incredible benefits. HSBC provides you with competitive and
flexible benefit choices so you can select the benefits that best
meet your personal situation and needs. HSBC offers a wide range of
benefits designed to help you improve your health and well-being,
finances, and lifestyle.
As an HSBC employee, you will have access to tailored professional
development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits
package. We work hard to ensure that our workplace is a diverse,
inclusive and meritocratic environment and we have a strong
commitment to sustainability. Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
play a central part in life at HSBC, including the development of
our employees and our connection to the communities and customers
we serve. We value difference. We succeed together. We take
responsibility. We get it done. And we want you to help us build
the bank for the future!
Supports retail operational, service, accounting and
compliance-related activities within a Wealth Center. Manages
completion of branch transactional activities while supporting
client alternative delivery channel alternatives. Ensures a premium
client experience within the Wealth Center channel and works with
Center Manager and the center team to support these efforts.
**IMPACT ON THE BUSINESS**
- Ensure the overall appearance of the branch is appropriate and
proper stocking and placement of collateral.
- Ensure promotion and use of alternative delivery channels for
**CUSTOMERS / STAKEHOLDERS**
- Manage the provision of service to branch customers. Identify
potential process improvements to ensure achievement of branch
- Manage and support the customer experience within the Wealth
Center ensuring service excellence and timely resolution of service
and operational issues.
**LEADERSHIP & TEAMWORK**
- Live and represent the brand; exemplify the five brand attributes
of being perceptive, progressive, responsive, respectful and fair,
both internally and externally.
- Support clients and team members through account opening and
maintenance to ensure compliance with all bank Know Your
Customer/AML and operational standards.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the
**OPERATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS & CONTROL**
- Complete accounting-related responsibilities for the center
including regular cash control activities (ATM processing, current
transaction system reconciliations, negotiable instruments) and
general ledger account maintenance and reconciliation.
- Ensure adherence to established customer interaction standards
for every transaction.
- To implement the Group compliance policy locally by containing
compliance risk in liaison with the Head of Group Compliance,
Global Business Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or
Local Compliance Officer, ensuring adequate compliance resources
and training, fostering a compliance culture and optimizing
relations with regulators.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
- Managing and having overall responsibility for servicing
activities within a larger center and the inherent greater volume
and complexity of problems and issues in a center of this size.
**MANAGEMENT OF RISK**
- Support Center Manager with compliance, operational risk controls
in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies; and
optimize relations with regulators by addressing any issues.
**OBSERVATION OF INTERNAL CONTROLS**
- Support Center Manager with HSBC internal control standards,
including timely implementation of internal and external audit
points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
Employment eligibility to work with HSBC in the U.S. is required as
the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these
- Minimum of two years proven and progressive customer service and
or operational experience within a retail banking, wealth
management or equivalent
- Bachelors degree in business, accounting, related field or
- Proven decision making, customer service, organizational,
analytical, planning and mathematical skills.
- Sound knowledge of Company products and services offered within
the branch system, related operational activities and pertinent
- Ability to support and complete transactional customer requests
and resolve client issues.
- Required to maintain a Notary Public License.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
Keywords: HSBC, Olympia , Client Experience Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!