Growth Marketing Specialist
Posted on: January 4, 2022
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the
right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to
democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless
of background or economic standing, has access to affordable,
convenient, and secure products and services to take control of
their financial lives. We're a purpose-driven company, and our
beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day.
We're guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation,
Collaboration, and Wellness. Collectively, these values inspire us
to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of
everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and
the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status
quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the
hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the
Marketing Specialist to help drive the build out of a new,
personalized approach Early Life Adoption marketing
The Growth Marketing Analyst for Early Life Adoption will be
responsible for coordinating and executing on programs driving
distinct customer journeys based on a customer's activation path.
KPIs are driving adoption on the activating product, extending the
PayPal value proposition with targeted cross-sell, and ensuring the
customer's account is completed and set up for a successful PayPal
relationship. This will be achieved through continuous innovation,
testing, and scaling of winning experiments.This role will be a key
member of the squad in driving step change in performance through
agile / growthdiscipline through:
- Deliver against program target KPIs through continuous
innovation, testing, and scaling of winning experiments.
- Operate as a key member of the squad driving step change in
performance through agile / growth discipline.
- Delivering against committed actions driving momentum and
- Innovating to enhance customer experience and communication
- Support the delivery of well-organized program read-outs,
insights, & learnings.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Supports continuous optimization of the Early Life Adoption
engagement lifecycle program.
- Embodies agile ways of working and supports continuous
improvements to the effectiveness of ceremonies
- Understands the engagement lifecycle program, works with
analytics and squad members to uncover insights, and coordinates
A/B tests to increase engagement rates across initiatives.
- Manages the Engagement Initiatives Tracker to ensure all
current campaigns are reflected and up to date.
- Inputs into monthly and bi-weekly reporting readouts and helps
identify key insights to input into experiment backlog.
- Coordinates monthly newsletter (as appropriate) and works with
Marketing Ops to build and execute programs across
- Collaborates on Digital Briefs and helps to manage
translations, legal approvals, and the QA process for key programs
in support of the squad.
Experience and Skills (the what)
- Recent graduate with up to 1-2 year of experience
- Marketing or Economics Major Preferred
- Strong interest in marketing / ad technology
- Ability to understand and market across multiple
- Analytical thinker
- Problem Solver
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy
The type of marketer that flourishes at PayPal
- Middle-brained Marketer who can flex across the funnel while
driving connectivity of marketing with the business
- Results Focus is a business builder who ties all work back to
overall commercial impact
- Strong Collaborator who partners with stakeholders for
- Change Agent we are rapidly evolving as a business and need
someone who can be at the helm to lead change
- Thought Leader uncovers consumer insights to create new
- Nurturer of Talent to bring out the best in individuals and
- Deals with Ambiguity to take the unknown into action
- Challenges the Status Quo and believes things can always be
- A believer in the "Greater Good" one who always puts others'
needs above their own
- Lives and believes in the company values
For more than 20 years, PayPal has remained at the forefront of the
digital payment revolution. By leveraging technology to make
financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and
secure, our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 400
million active account holders the confidence to connect and
transact in new and powerful ways. Through a combination of
technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates
better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and
flexibility when sending payments, paying, or getting paid.
Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal
platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers
and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies,
withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal
accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons
regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status,
physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public
assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of
incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: PayPal, Olympia , Growth Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!