Channel Manager-Greater Seattle
Posted on: October 19, 2020
Do you have a passion to create amazing customer experiences?
The Channel, Account Executive grows the indirect sales channel in
support of the Genesys revenue goals through nurturing strategic
partnerships and generating partner opportunities. This individual
will be responsible to incent, train, and enable referral partners
in their region and are measured by quarterly opportunity
generation and closed deal flow. This Channel Manager will report
to the Senior Director of Channel Services Providers for North
We look for individuals who have a proven track record of
overachieving and who likes to WIN and be rewarded for winning!
Customer Empathy and Strategic Planning skills are required for
long term customer relationships.
Why work for Genesys?
- Build, Expand and Manage new and ongoing relationships with
Telecommunications, Cloud partners within region to ensure
opportunity and deal flow required to meet revenue targets in
- Keep partners up-to-date and informed on Genesys SaaS product
changes and strategy
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional assigned POD
teams (including solution consulting organization, product
marketing, sales, marketing, operations, etc.) to deliver a world
class Cloud experience for partners
- Ability to offer and coordinate training to Sales, Systems
Engineering resources on products and sales tools through specific
training and certifications processes.
- Aligning the regional sales organizations with relevant
partners through targeted demand generation and alignment
- Providing regional executive alignment with key partners and
- Assisting sales and partners with any issues or conflicts that
may arise during opportunity registration or during the field
- Tracking, forecasting and sales process alignment to ensure
progression of opportunities through a pipeline managed using the
Salesforce Lightning application to closure.
- Tracking and holding the partners and the stakeholders
accountable to agreed upon sales goals, Key Performance Indicators
(KPI's)and up to date certifications on Genesys Cloud platforms.
Spearhead regular cadence meetings to manage and track the Sales
What do you need to have?
- Experience building and managing multiple reseller partner
relationships through a SaaS offering.
- 5+ years of technology sales, Cloud Sales (Public, Private,
Hybrid and Channel sales experience.
- Understanding of opportunity qualification, running a deal
cycle and forecasting daily, weekly, monthly through standard sales
processes of advancing deal flow.
- Ability to recruit additional services and develop plans with
minimum of two large partners in the Canadian North American
- Interface at all organizational levels maintaining strong
working relationships across cross-functional teams
- Extremely strong organizational, financial and time management
- BS or BA degree or equivalent work-related work experience
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Every year, Genesys-- delivers more than 70 billion remarkable
customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries.
Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects
every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any
channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys
pioneered Experience as a ServiceSM so organizations of any size
can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy,
and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys
CloudTM, an all-in-one solution and the---world's leading public
cloud contact center platform,---designed for rapid innovation,
scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in
the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran
status, and other protected characteristics.
Keywords: Genesys, Olympia , Channel Manager-Greater Seattle, Executive , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!