Posted on: November 16, 2021
The Product Manager role: The product manager is the person who
identifies the customer need and the larger business objectives
that a product or feature will fulfill articulates what success
looks like for a product, and rallies a team to turn that vision
into a reality. A motivated self-starter who puts the customer
first, the Product Manager:
- Is Entrepreneurial.
- Is a strong communicator.
- Defines the vision for the product.
- Is the voice of the customer.
- Can deal with competing priorities.
- Has a sharp eye for detail and delivers high quality work. What
you will do as a Product Manager: Sponsorship is a great way for
local and national businesses to support Kids and Coaches. To
connect business to valuable programs we need to provide Groups and
Teams with a simple way to create a catalog of sponsorship
opportunities. These can range from Sports Shirts or Club
Sweatshirts to Equipment, Banners in Stadiums and Hallways, or even
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers.
- Define the vision for the product.
- Aligning stakeholders around the vision for the product.
- Work closely with engineering, design, business development,
marketing, and stakeholders on strategic initiatives
- Lead product and technology roadmaps from concept to execution
with a focus on High-integrity commitments.
- Identify, assess, and manage risks and tradeoffs
- Balance business needs with technical constraints.
- Monitor the market and develop competitive analyses.
- Use Google Analytics and Marketing data to report on
performance and to support Decision making.
- Support A/B Product Testing team with testing of features and
changes. Product Manager Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and
- Bachelors degree.
- Highly organized with an attention to detail and quality.
- Experience designing products.
- Excellent written communication skills, understanding and
conveying our tone of voice as well as understanding our
- Knowledge of Agile development practices (Scrum).
- An understanding of Software Development practices.
- Analytical skills to draw conclusions from data and sales
- Experience in sponsorship or advertising platforms is an
- Data analytics, Google AdWords / SEO Knowledge an
- Design Experience an advantage. About Snap Mobile and Snap
Store: Kids need coaches. Kids need to play. And every kid needs a
champion. Snap Mobile, through the Snap Raise product developed a
new approach to running effective fund-raising campaigns to ensure
groups get the resources they need to build the next generation of
leaders. Snap Store is a new business within Snap Mobile that aims
to continue fundraising 365 days a year through dedicated and
branded ecommerce stores for each organization. Snap Raise is proud
to offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with a 4% match from the company
- 12 paid holidays
- Flex Birthday day off
- Monthly Wellness Classes (virtually!) PM20 Powered by
Keywords: Snap-Raise, Olympia , Product Manager, Executive , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!