Domino's General Manager
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Why Work for Domino's/What We are Offering Our Great Team
- We are the number 1 pizza company in the world!
- Learn and sharpen your business skills as a manager for
Domino's Pizza by staffing your store, managing costs, and
developing your team members all while in a fun and energetic
- Career advancement- many of our Team members began their
careers as delivery drivers or CSR's and today are successful
Domino's franchise owners. From delivery driver to management,
general manager to franchisee or Manager Corporate Operations, our
organization offers a world of opportunity for growth!Assistant
Highly competitve pay!! Bonus & Incentive Pay!! The Assistant
Manager helps supervise a store's staff and operations. Working
with the General Manager to delegate tasks to store employees,
manage personnel and training, set sales and other operational
goals, implement company initiatives from upper management. They
also collaborate with the General Manager and teams to provide a
welcoming, positive and efficient experience to customers. The
Assistant Manager sets the tone and example for the store.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities and Duties would include (but
are not limited to):
- Controlling costs, and overall store profitability.
- Inventory/ Product Management.
- Cash Management and Deposits.
- Customer relations.
- Staffing - Including Hiring and Interviewing
- Scheduling/ Forecasting Sales
- Adherence to Company and Corporate standards.
- Marketing/ Advertising.
- Basic Math & Accounting skills
- Including general job responsibilities for store team
membersAssistant Manager Qualifications and Skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Critical thinking skills
Keywords: Domino's, Olympia , Domino's General Manager, Executive , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!