Assistant Executive Director
Company: Fieldstone Communities
Posted on: November 20, 2022
If you have a compassionate, dynamic heart, energized by
building long-term relationships with those in your care then this
is the place for you. Join our team to make a true difference in
the life of our seniors!
We are honored to be ranked 4th nationwide on Fortune's Best
Workplaces in Aging Services for 2022! (small to medium
The Assistant Executive Director (ED) works closely with the Campus
Executive Director -provides exceptional leadership, overseeing and
supervising building operations and the community's staff and
departments. The AED is responsible for communicating the vision of
the organization and consistently demonstrating our Mission and
*ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS*
- Begin each day with the goal of inspiring a joyful and vibrant
community. Look for creative ways of recognizing staff and
elevating our Mission & Values.
- Supervise, oversee and monitor departments and programs; ensure
efficient organization and management systems are operating at
- Develop, plan and implement goals and objectives consistent with
the overall policies and procedures of the company.
- Assure that all Boarding Home Regulations, corporate and
community policies and procedures are followed.
- Supervise and oversee all resident programs and projects operated
under the auspices of the company.
- Confer with residents and other individuals, groups and outside
agencies having interest or potential interest in the affairs of
the community; explain policies and programs to the public as
- Oversee and direct the development and administration of the
annual budget; forecast when additional funds may be needed for
staffing, equipment, materials, and supplies; monitor and approve
expenditures; implement mid-year adjustments.
- Prepare and present reports to President and/or VPs as
- Represent Fieldstone in community and professional meetings.
- Select, train, mentor and evaluate personnel; establish and
monitor employee performance objectives, prepare and present
employee performance reviews, provide or coordinate staff training;
work with employees on performance improvement.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* On call
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Senior Housing: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Fieldstone Communities, Olympia , Assistant Executive Director, Executive , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!