Commercial Lines Account Management
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Position: Commercial Insurance Account ManagerDuties will
- Accurately input policy updates and account information.
- Communicate with client, producer, and carrier underwriters in
regards to policy and coverage related questions and
- Responsible for the marketing/quoting process for both new
business and account renewals.
- Identify, compile and manage information regarding account
- Consistent and timely communication with agency clients and
carrier representatives.Commercial Insurance Account
- Property & Casualty Insurance license required.
- Minimum 3-5 years independent agency or retail broker
- Strong technical knowledge of commercial lines coverage &
- Experience with various carriers and working directly with
- Experience utilizing online rating software and various
insurance carrier online systems.
- Applied TAM, EPIC or AMS360 software experience.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).Call or text me at
(605) 705-6116 for a confidential conversation about this exciting
career advancement opportunity!Dustin BacaRecruiter/Search
ConsultantDustin.Baca@gogpac.comAll qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies)
is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality
professionals within multiple industries across the United States
since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Olympia , Commercial Lines Account Management, Executive , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...