Company: Willamette Dental Group
Posted on: May 8, 2020
Responsibilities Willamette Dental Group seeks a General Dentist
who incorporates empathy, kindness and a patient-centered care
delivery approach with every patient. It's what we are known for,
and how we have built our reputation of having providers and
offices rated very highly on patient satisfaction surveys. For more
- We are a group of providers and a dental insurance carrier. As
an Accountable Care Organization you'll focus on engaging your
patient through education so that you will positively impact their
- Our evidence-based scientific approach allows you to focus on
the necessary treatment for your patients. No production goals,
quotas or pressure to sell dentistry.
- You'll work in a collaborative environment with multiple
General Dentists and Specialists, as well as receive mentorship
and/or provide mentorship to others as you grow in your
- You'll work with a highly trained team of patient care
advocates, dental hygienists, and dental assistants, utilizing them
to their fullest scope of practice (per state requirements).
- You'll have freedom to diagnose and treatment plan your own
- DDS or DMD from an accredited dental university.
- General Practice Residency OR Advanced Education in General
- Active state license and BLS.
- Nitrous Oxide credentials required. Overview We provide:
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the
- A team oriented multi-specialty group practice in a
collaborative work environment with other providers.
- Annual guaranteed compensation with possible sign-on and
- Performance driven culture with incentive to provide
compassionate quality care to your patients.
- Excellent benefits, including paid time off, professional
leave, 401K with generous company match, and medical, dental,
vision, life, disability, and malpractice insurances.
- State license and DEA reimbursement.
- Thorough employee orientation, onboarding, and continuing
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core
values of Health, Compassion, Innovation and Integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to
volunteer. We are:
- A provider and employer of choice in the dynamic and beautiful
Northwest for 50 years.
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty
offices in OR, WA and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care in order to facilitate the best
possible outcomes. JOIN US. Apply now. Willamette Dental Group is
an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified candidates
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
veteran status and other protected characteristics. This job
description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and
responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the
position's scope and function in the company. This position may be
exposed to PHI in the course of his/her duties, and will handle
protected information (PHI) in a manner consistent with the Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
Keywords: Willamette Dental Group, Olympia , General Dentist, Healthcare , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!