Travel MRI Technologist
Company: Focus Staff
Posted on: June 26, 2020
We currently have a client in Olympia, WA looking for Licensed
Focus Staff is seeking a MRI Technologist who is highly motivated
and energetic. Candidates must be willing to support a friendly,
positive, and professional environment. Earn up to $48/hour while
making a difference in patient care.
Contract Assignment - 13 Weeks (Temporary)
Shift: 3x12 Nights
Rewards: (MRI Technologist Benefits)
- Pay up to $48/hour (Depends on Location)
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to
detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety.
Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the
profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a
critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.
- Have two (2) years of regular (twenty (20) hours or more per
week) continuous recent experience as a MRI Technologist and be
fully proficient in all the duties required of a MRI Technologist
- License in required state.
- Must be fully proficient in MRI and have knowledge of the
required protocols in performing complex MRI procedures.
- Effective oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients, and other incumbents
of the organization.
- Ability to learn applications relevant to the position.
- 2 years of hospital experience in clinical area; EP
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience
If you are seeking a traveling MRI position and would like to work
with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals,
then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our
ability to build relationships with all our healthcare
professionals. Whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work
or Permanent Placed positions.
- MRI Technologist operates magnetic resonance imaging equipment
to produce cross-sectional images (photographs) of patient`s body
for diagnostic purposes.
- Under the direction of the Chief of Radiology and the Imaging
Services Director, with latitude for independent judgment,
ingenuity and initiative, performs related technological functions
to ensure optimal diagnostic quality of patient care utilizing
efficient and safe processes.
- Performs patient studies according to set protocol including
placing specified coil close to area of interest.
- Operates imaging and other equipment devices so that quality
diagnostic services are provided, including keying commands to
specify scan sequences into computer, adjusting transmitters and
receivers, and keying in data on keyboard of camera to photograph
- Interviews patient to explain magnetic resonance imaging
procedures to address patient concerns and exhibits a high degree
of tact, courtesy and poise when interacting with patients, staff,
- Ensures patient and staff safety, including explaining safety
protocol, requesting removal of hazardous metal objects, alerting
staff of danger or carrying metal around magnet, and monitoring
patients via closed circuit TV.
- Orients new hires and trains MRI Technologist, students,
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/Travel
Location: Olympia, WA
If You have a Passion for Interventional Radiology, Apply Today and
a Recruiter will guide you through the Process!
Join our VIP team of traveling professionals!
MRI, MRI Technologist, Traveling MRI Technologist, Part-Time,
Contract, Travel, Temporary , 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier7
Keywords: Focus Staff, Olympia , Travel MRI Technologist, Healthcare , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!