RN - Registered Nurse - Float Pool
Company: Prestige Care
Posted on: February 15, 2021
Join our Washington travel team! We offer part time, full time, and
per-diem shifts travelling to our Skilled Nursing Facilities in
Washington state - mileage included. All through one company - with
ONE set of expectations!:
What does the Registered Nurse (RN) - Travel Nurse do?:
Simply put, this is the jump off point to a long and fruitful
nursing career in the senior care space. You will be assisting with
the delivery of nursing services to our residents, including
oversight and direction for other healthcare providers including
LPNs, CNAs, and other caregivers. With our internal float pool, you
will be traveling around to our different communities and care
centers, getting to interact with many different types of residents
and various geographic areas. This RN Registered Nurse role is a
dynamic one, where every day is different, and will allow you to
hone and craft your nursing skills to make you a better caregiver.
You will be receiving a ton of training and development by our
clinical leadership teams so you can offer the best in care to our
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Registered Nurse (RN) -
Travel Nurse role and what can we offer you?
The Registered Nurse role is truly unique at Prestige Care, and
give you the experience and skills you may not be able to obtain at
other companies. Consider what we can offer you:
* We are a 35+ year old, family owned and operated organization
that has a strong promote from within culture. We have a defined
career path for you to take, if you want to move up.
* Many locations so you can move up sooner, into leadership roles,
where you can have greater job titles, make more money, and have a
* Robust and comprehensive benefits package including medical,
dental, vision, EAP, 401k match, employer paid life and disability
insurance, and more.
* Accessible and engaging local and regional nursing support staff
to bounce ideas off of, get additional guidance + training, and
partnership to allow you to be a high performer.
* Lots of training and support from the Resident Care Managers,
Staff Development Coordinators, and Directors of Nursing.
In this job, every day you will...
1. Maintain and support good working processes for care staff
ensuring continuation of services to residents.
2. Supervise non-professional staff in the daily delivery of
resident care, scheduling job assignments and develops nursing unit
priorities and assists in identifying substitutes for staff
3. Prepares new admissions, transfers, and discharges, providing
direct resident care as determined by resident condition.
4. Complete treatments and procedures, as ordered by the resident's
care plan, and within scope of practice and related training while
observing resident condition and reporting changes to physician and
Resident Care Manager and/or Director of Nursing.
5. Evaluate and record residents needs and responses to medications
and administers medications as ordered by the physician and directs
medication aides accordingly.
6. Monitors resident skin condition and reports changes or new
problems to physician and Resident Care Manager and monitors
residents on alert status.
7. Completes incident forms, transcribes and carries out physician
orders and notifies family and physician as directed.
8. Documents all pertinent information on interdisciplinary notes
and 24-Hour D.N.S. report form, and documents medications,
treatments and procedures performed on appropriate records.
Education Experience you need to qualify:
* Must have a current, unencumbered RN license in the state or the
ability to obtain one.
* Associate Degree in Nursing or Bachelor of Science in
* Excellent written and oral communication and motivational skills
are essential to success.
* Ability to creatively problem-solve in both resident care and
employee management situations.
* Must be able to perform the essential job duties with or without
* 1 year working in geriatric nursing, including experience with
medication administration, delivery systems and pharmacies is
preferred but not required.
Ways you can advance beyond the Registered Nurse (RN) - Travel
Once you master this role, you could consider the full time roles
at our care centers including Registered Nurse, Charge Nurse, Staff
Development Coordinator, Resident Care Manager, Director of
Nursing, or Health Services Director (Assisted Living) jobs with
- At Prestige, it is our promise to personally touch lives every
day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our core values of
integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are at the center
of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive
workforce that represents all of us, coming from different
experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints. Inclusion is
the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what makes us
Keywords: Prestige Care, Olympia , RN - Registered Nurse - Float Pool, Healthcare , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!