Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Specialty: Travel RN-OncologyJob Description
- Oncology nurses care for critically or chronically ill cancer
- They administer chemotherapy, implement new methods of symptom
treatment and monitor their patients' progress.
- Oncology nurses also create a supportive environment.
- Provide nursing care to patients in infusion and procedural
- The ability to access Ports
- Provide Health education to patients and familiesQualifications
and Job Info
- Current BLS Required
- Must have a current California license
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when
interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff
- Open to travel nurses that may not hold a California license
and local nurses as wellBenefits
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Reimbursed Travel
- Licensure reimbursement
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of
your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct DepositAbout UsAll Medical Personnel is a national
leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry
Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing
firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a
flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local,
regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the
United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can
help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!If you're
interested, please:1) Email with your Resume/Questions 2) OR call
me at the number belowBest Regards, View our websiteConnect with
us2015 Best Places to Work in North Texas
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Olympia , Travel RN-Oncology, Healthcare , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!