Cardiac Sonographer Full Time Olympia
Company: Kaiser Permanente Zion Medical Center
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Job Summary: Performs diagnostic Ultrasound evaluation of
patients as part of the Cardiology team in an outpatient cardiac
care setting. Essential Responsibilities:
- Perform diagnostic Ultrasound evaluation of patients with
minimum supervision as part of the Cardiology team in an outpatient
cardiac care setting.
- Obtain ultrasonic signals from the heart and great arteries
with two dimensional image and/or Doppler ultrasonic signal
- Perform all related scheduling, paperwork and computer work.
Maintain daily patient records/logs inputting to computerized
- Assist cardiologists in various procedures (TEES).
- Willing to accept other responsibilities as given by manager.
Basic Qualifications: Experience
- Minimum two (2) years of health care experience. Education
- Graduate of an accredited school of ultrasound OR twelve (12)
months of full-time work experience performing clinical
echocardiographies. License, Certification, Registration
- Basic Life Support required at hire
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer Certificate required at
- N/APreferred Qualifications:
- Echocardiography experience; Pediatric echocardiography
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente Zion Medical Center, Olympia , Cardiac Sonographer Full Time Olympia, Healthcare , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!