Psychiatrist- Nationwide - Telehealth -Washington
Company: medtigo staffing, LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Olympia, Washington. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Psychiatrist- Nationwide - Washington
Location: Remote - Nationwide
We are a global leader in virtual care, successfully transforming
how people access and experience healthcare, with a focus on high
quality, lower costs, and improved outcomes around the world. We
are currently seeking board-certified Psychiatrists who will
connect with registered members seeking care for anxiety, stress,
depression, trauma, grief, relationship issues, and other
Psychiatrists work as independent contractors, allowing you to add
to your current clinical practice or build an entire telemedicine
practice depending on the state(s) where you are licensed. We have
opportunities available nationwide.
- Access to reliable and growing patient volume
- Appointments are offered from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. seven days a
week with flexibility to set your own schedule.
- Administrative support so you can focus on providing
- Flexibility to deliver care at your convenience while earning
- An innovative, tech-forward and collaborative learning
- Extensive quality initiatives that guide the highest standards
- Conduct telemedicine consultations to assess the patient's
medical and psychosocial needs via video or telephone, while at all
times maintaining a professional and appropriate setting in
preparation for video consults.
- Assess patients by conducting psychiatric evaluations,
including intake forms, interviews, medical histories, and
observations to diagnose patients.
- Treats patients by utilizing psychotherapeutic methods and
medications; discussing progress toward goals with patients;
providing instructions; monitoring effect of medications.
- Prescribe and administer medications according to diagnosis.
Physicians will not prescribe any controlled substances or
narcotics scheduled by the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and shall
operate subject to applicable law. Neither Teladoc nor Physician
shall guarantee that any patient will receive a
- Monitor patients to determine efficacy and potential side
effects of medications and evaluates treatment results.
- Complete all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate
and timely manner
- May collaborate with a broader team of physicians, associate
providers, psychologists, therapists and nurses to assess and
adjust treatment plans
Our minimum requirements:
- Board Certification in Psychiatry (ABMS or AOA)
- Active medical license
- Active Federal DEA certificate/number
- Available a minimum of 20 hours per month for
- No more than one open malpractice claim
- No open licensing board complaints and no probated or
- Comfortable with technology and experienced with
- Enjoy working independently
- Must be available for both phone and video appointments
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: medtigo staffing, LLC, Olympia , Psychiatrist- Nationwide - Telehealth -Washington, Healthcare , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!