Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatric Outpatient setting
Company: NOW Healthcare
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Community Healthcare group is looking to hire a Psychiatric
Mental Health Nurse Practitioner or Nurse Practitioner to work in
an outpatient psychiatric/behavioral health setting in the
Centralia, WA area!
20 miles south of Olympia.
Open to New Graduates!
Join a close-knit team that values and respects each other and
- Non-profit Community Healthcare facility that has been
providing compassionate care for over 50 years
- Offering a wide range of services to meet the needs of our
clients and their community
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life,
- CME and great PTO
- Retention bonus that builds over 3 years
Your Role with the Company:
- Flexible schedule 5-8's or 4-10's
- Collaborating with an ARNP, PA and Psychiatrist seeing mostly
- Average patient load is 8-10 patients/day
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner / PMHNP or Nurse
Practitioner / NP
- Open to New Graduates with extensive psych experience as an
Keywords: NOW Healthcare, Olympia , Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatric Outpatient setting, Healthcare , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!