Laboratory Solutions Specialist
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to
treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe,
even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and
medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of
our times. At EUROIMMUN a Diagnostic Division of PerkinElmer, we
imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to
make it happen everywhere. Our dedicated team of about 14,000
employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better
detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to
create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain
the well-being and longevity of people globally. If you are seeking
a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
EUROIMMUN, a Division of PerkinElmer, as a leading manufacturer of
medical laboratory diagnostics worldwide, stands for innovation.
More than 3100 employees in 17 countries develop, produce, and sell
test systems to support the diagnosis of diseases, as well as
software and automation solutions for the performance and
evaluation of these tests. Laboratories in over 150 countries use
EUROIMMUN products for diagnosis of autoimmune, infectious
diseases, allergies, and to perform genetic analyses. EUROIMMUN is
a strong science based company that believes that high professional
competence and continuing education are essential to our success.
The EUROIMMUN Academy receives more than 1,000 customers from over
100 different countries for scientific trainings every year.
EUROIMMUN is proud to have over 200 doctoral degrees employed and
participating in customer relationships as well as new product
development. EUROIMMUN was acquired in 2018 by PerkinElmer.
EUROIMMUN a Division of PerkinElmer is seeking a Laboratory
Solutions Specialist who must be capable of achieving maximum
product sales and profits in designated territory such as: Seattle,
Portland, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, N. Dakota, and S.
Dakota, AK & HI Responsibilities:
- Execute and maintain effective strategy to maximize product &
instrument sales for designated sales territories.
- Understand client issues and opportunities that are unique to
their geography and expertise.
- Establish and execute an efficient plan to provide customers
and potential customers with on-site visits no less the once a
- Provide management with organized and proficient forecasts,
competitive sales activity and other information as requested.
- Cooperate and strategize with corresponding territory sales
reps to amplify business opportunities.
- Monitor and present sales area with a developed proactive plan
to ensure continued growth for current and future customers.
- Develop and maintain a detailed knowledge base of products &
instruments to provide customers with accurate and detailed sales
- Maintain accurate customer information records, using
Salesforce CRM with current products and instruments used by our
customers, and developing product requirements.
- Participate in continuing education seminars and refresher
product & instrument training on a periodic basis.
- Understand complex selling situations and the role of
diagnostic kits as well as instrumentation/automation within the
- Presentation skills to PhD's, Director's, and corporate.
- Operate effectively with diverse professionals in a team
- Maintain a legal driver's license and good driving record.
- Attend periodic regional & national meetings and expos.
- Cover a multi-state territory with overnight travel Basic
- BA/BS degree or equivalent military experience
- 2-5 years of medical sales or medical support instrumentation
experience. Preferred Qualifications:
- Excellent communication, selling, and negotiating skills.
- Individual candidate should be self-starting and
- Honesty, reliability and open-minded behavior with great sales
- Computer proficiency, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams,
Zoom, Go To Meeting, and or similar CRM reporting. Benefits:Paid
Vacation, holiday and sick timeMedical, Dental, Vision
Coverage401kTuition ReimbursementParental LeaveAdoption
Keywords: PerkinElmer, Olympia , Laboratory Solutions Specialist, Healthcare , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!