RN- Preadmission Clinic
Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Here, nurses are not simply valued-they're invaluable. Nurses
thrive in our culture of connection where encouragement, mutual
respect and understanding are the focus. We listen to your goals
and aspirations and partner with you in achieving them, because we
know that to inspire and retain the best nurses, we must support
them. Learn why over 45K nurses choose to work at Providence by
visiting our Nursing Institute page.
* Nursing degree/diploma required upon hire.
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing or higher within 3 years of
* A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to
obtain a BSN.
* Any previously agreed upon effective date for obtaining a
Bachelor's degree in nursing between individual and facility will
remain in effect.
* Any collective bargaining contract with specific time frames for
obtaining a Bachelor's degree in nursing will supersede the above
point and will remain in effect.
* Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each
facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in
consultation with the Human Resources leader.
* RNs employed prior to 1/1/17 are encouraged to obtain a
Bachelor's degree or higher degree in Nursing, but obtaining the
degree will not be a condition of employment.
* Upon hire: Washington Registered Nurse License
* Upon hire: National Provider BLS - American Heart Association
* 1 year of Acute care experience working with the patient
population similar to department of hire or completion of the
specialty residency located at that facility.
* Bachelor's degree in nursing upon hire.
* Upon hire: National Certification in area of specialty
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and
your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving
financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on
delivering our Mission of caring for everyone, especially the most
vulnerable in our communities.
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Olympia , RN- Preadmission Clinic, Healthcare , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!