Company: Assured Home Health & Hospice
Posted on: September 10, 2023
We are hiring for an Occupational Therapist. $72000 - $103000 /
year At Assured Home Health we embrace a culture of caring,
belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful connections that come
from it: for the whole patient, their families, each other, and the
communities we serve-it truly is all about helping people. You can
find a home for your career here. As an Occupational Therapist, you
- the ability to build in-person trusted therapist-patient
- continuing education and tuition reimbursement
- independence and autonomy
- career growth possibilities Give your passion to serve others
and your drive for better, more advanced quality healthcare.
The Occupational Therapist (OT, OTR) in Home Health is responsible
for the assessment and evaluation of patient care needs related to
functional status, activities of daily living, fine motor
coordination, home assessments and adaptive equipment, and other
occupational therapy needs as defined by medical conditions. Based
on this assessment and evaluation, the Occupational Therapist helps
to determine a treatment plan, performs interventions aimed at
improving and enhancing the patient's well being, and evaluates the
- Current Occupational Therapy licensure in state of WA.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle, or public transportation.
Keywords: Assured Home Health & Hospice, Olympia , Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Centralia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!