Sr. Account Manager, Health Plans (Seattle)
Company: Express Scripts
Posted on: September 11, 2019
Our Sr. Account Manager, who must reside in the Seattle area, will
act as a primary contact for daily account activity and operational
needs for issue resolution in eligibility, claims, implementations,
participant materials, report requests, and general inquiries for
complex clients. This position assists in managing client accounts,
including new accounts and products, to ensure satisfaction,
profitability, and renewal. The role assists in reviewing quality
control of account activity and operations. The Sr. Account Manager
is responsible for tracking operational performance guarantees and
maintaining documentation for client review. The individual works
with Account Executives on developing strategies for up sells,
expansion and plan implementation for new and existing clients.
- Manage day to day client relationships through comprehensive
knowledge of clients benefit plan and Express Scripts product
- Interact with clients, consultants and producers providing
preventative consultation, analysis and issue resolution associated
with Express Scripts core services.
- Responsible for timely and accurate management and execution of
all client benefit requests, including benefit changes, product up
sells, new groups, terminations and escalated issues.
- Accountable for new group and specific product implementations;
including establishing and leading internal meetings to ensure
collaboration and attention to detail throughout the process in
order to meet expected timelines and quality standards.
- Lead client centric team meetings to review ESIs operational
performance against clients expectations and needs.
- Present Express Scripts operational performance metrics to
clients on a monthly and/or quarterly basis to show specific
performance measures in comparison with Express Scripts book of
business to promote client satisfaction, client retention and up
- Take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
- Work independently, with guidance in only the most complex
- Represent the organization as the prime technical contact
- Interacts with senior external personnel on significant
technical matters often requiring coordination between
- Bachelors degree in related field or 14 to 18 years of
- 8-12 years relevant experience with Bachelors Degree or Masters
degree and 6-10 years of relevant experience.
- Must reside in the Seattle surrounding area.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office and Internet
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong focus on book of business client satisfaction and client
- Demonstrated ability managing projects, utilizing proven
project management processes.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to proactively communicate
and to resolve issues with the highest sense of urgency.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to resolve complex client
- Ability to travel overnight up to 20%.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
As a member of the Sales and Account Management team, youre the
face of Express Scripts for our clients. Your team is responsible
for relationship building, winning new business and retaining
clients. Youll educate clients on how our benefit offerings can
help them achieve their business goals and make recommendations on
products and services to best serve their members.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system,
and were driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see
possibilities. Were challengers, difference-makers and
opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a
simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We
uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover
opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better
outcomes like no one else can. We believe health care can do more.
We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in
pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.
Keywords: Express Scripts, Olympia , Sr. Account Manager, Health Plans (Seattle), Healthcare , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!