Bartender - $15.25+Tips
Company: Nisqually Red Wind Casino
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Benefits of Working at Nisqually Red Wind Casino Include
- FREE Medical/Dental/Vision (Spouse and dependent coverage is
also available at low rates and reasonable deductibles)
- FREE Short-Term Disability, Life and Accident Insurance
- FREE Meals
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- 401(K) Retirement Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Club Membership Reimbursement
- Team Member Assistance Program (The Team Member Assistance
Program (EAP) provides our team members and their eligible
dependents with confidential access to short-term, professional
counseling and legal services at no additional cost.)
- Team Member Awards and Incentives
POSITION OBJECTIVE: To provide outstanding guest service and an
enjoyable atmosphere to casino guests while maintaining the highest
ethical standards and following all established rules, regulations,
policies and procedures.
Our Mission: To enhance continued economic viability and quality of
life for the Nisqually Indian Tribe, our Team Members, and the
Our Vision: Creating incredible experiences.
Our Core Values: Integrity, Communication, Accountability, Respect,
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for providing alcohol and non-alcohol
beverage service to all guest in an efficient, courteous, and
professional manner displaying a high standard of guest service.
Check identification of guests to verify age requirements for the
purchase of alcohol. Will work in a variety of venues within the
Beverage Department, and serves food in the appropriate venues.
Accepts money, gives change, and stocks supplies. Must adhere to
all established rules, regulations, policies and procedures for the
Beverage Department and the Nisqually Red Wind Casino.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Responsible for responding to guest and beverage staff requests
in a timely manner, keeping in accordance with department guest
- Provide prompt, efficient, and courteous service to guests.
Greet guests positively, treating each person as an individual and
in a professional manner.
- Accurately mix and serve beverages to guests following the
standard drink recipes within the department.
- Manages and maintains the quality, consistency, and portion
controls for all dispensed drinks.
- Process cash and credit card transactions with guests.
- Adhere to all revenue handling policies and procedures.
- Maintain current knowledge of available beverages, drink
mixing, and prices.
- Monitor guest needs on a continual basis ensuring all requests
are promptly fulfilled.
- Ensure proper identification and age of guests prior to serving
- Serve alcohol responsibly; watch for signs of intoxication and
follow proper procedures to discontinue service when
- Engage guests in conversation and make their experience
- Report any guest concerns or complaints to immediate supervisor
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for guests and fellow
- Maintain proper inventory stock of all products and supplies
needed for service in assigned stations.
- Understand the Goals, Mission, Vision, and Core Values of the
organization and demonstrate commitment to these in terms of
individual and team performance.
- Contribute to a positive team environment.
- Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Keep records accurately and neatly.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Must be able to obtain a Class 12 Mixologist permit.
- Must be able to obtain a Food handle permit.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Basic math skills.
- Must possess good communication skills and the ability to speak
effectively and interact well with guests and associates.
- Ability to work within time constraints, stay on task and
- Minimum one (1) year experience in guest service.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and have the
ability to remain calm and professional.
- Must be able to work with a variety of people with diverse
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Pass NRWC pre-employment testing.
- Ability to work peak business hours.
- Ability to obtain a Class II gaming license.
Preferred skills and knowledge:
- Six months experience in serving and making beverages.
- Ability to work with a POS (Point of Sales System).
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift, and carry items weighing up
to 50 pounds on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of
- Ability to tolerate a smoke-filled environment.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms.
NATIVE AMERICAN HIRING PREFERENCE
Keywords: Nisqually Red Wind Casino, Olympia , Bartender - $15.25+Tips, Hospitality & Tourism , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!