Caviar Delivery Driver - Earn Up to $25/hr - Easy Sign-up!
Posted on: September 14, 2018
Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week. What is Employer? Employer is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Employer has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers. Why Employer? Join the leading food delivery service. Employer is starting a food revolution, expanding to over 15 cities across the USA. We are growing fast, and need couriers to join our delivery team. You will be responsible for not only food deliveries, but acting as a brand ambassador for Employer while you are performing services. We are currently recruiting contractors for all of our Bay Area regions. Benefits
- Earn up to $25/hr. Get paid per delivery!
- Flexible work: Work on your own schedule (part-time, full-time, or seasonal)
- Consistent work opportunities!
- Work with a dedicated operations and customer success team Requirements
- Local resident who knows the city well
- Have a car, scooter or motorbike
- Good driving record
- Valid driver's license with proof of vehicle insurance and 2+ years of driving experience
- Reliable and friendly!
- Smartphone with data plan (iPhone with iOS 9.0+, or Android with OS 4.0+) Who can become a Employer courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible. You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, DoorDash, GrubHub, Instacart, Sprig, UPS, FedEx,Via, Zoomer, Doorman, Juno, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates. We welcome those that have experience in other companies such as Kenco Group, Agility Logistics, Aramark, and Ceva Logistics and have had similar occupations in the Logistics field in roles such as Logistics Manager, Stock Clerk - Order Filler, Machine Operator, and Medication Delivery Driver How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week. What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours! Employer is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am-11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you'll earn. How does the application process work? A Employer representative will contact you after receiving your application. The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Employer have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Employer. You'll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
Keywords: Caviar, Olympia , Caviar Delivery Driver - Earn Up to $25/hr - Easy Sign-up!, Hospitality & Tourism , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!