Company: Public Consulting Group, Inc.
Posted on: September 9, 2018
At Public Partnerships LLC, a subsidiary of Public Consulting Group, we are passionate about our mission to be the provider of choice of comprehensive financial management for participant-directed services in the public sector. Our vision is people exercising choice and control of publicly-funded long term services and supports. Established in 1999, we partner with state and local agencies in 24 states to provide financial management services for participant-directed programs. Our organizational culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and strive to exceed client expectations. We desire motivated candidates who are excited to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and who want to make a difference by supporting an innovative service model (learn more at ).
We need a team member to possess the following:
* 5 years of software engineering experience through professional or academic work
* Familiarity with the precepts of object-oriented programming (OOP)
* Solid programming skills in an object oriented language: C#, Java, ASP.NET
* Strong Relational Database knowledge including SQL programming: understanding of queries, stored procedures, triggers, etc. as well as database reporting and analysis.
* Experience with MS SQL Server 2008 and/or with later versions.
* Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
* Demonstrated knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must have at least 3 years of experience working in large (10+ member) software development teams using Agile development methodology and open source IT solutions
* Must have at least 3 years of experience in projects utilizing Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) implementation and cloud based solutions for its architectural needs.
* Must have Bachelor's degree in IT or engineering field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred but not Required Experience: In addition to the above, we seek candidates who possess
* a strong customer service orientation
* an interest in public sector program delivery systems
* strong financial, quantitative and administrative skills
* demonstrated computer skills
* outstanding communication skills
* the ability to work well independently as well as being an active participant in a team
* a strong work ethic
* high professional and ethical standards
* a belief and commitment to lifelong learning
Keywords: Public Consulting Group, Inc., Olympia , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!