Need - C# .NET Application Developer's for DOT
Posted on: November 5, 2018
Hi , Please check below position and reply back with the below details and updated resume if you are comfortable. Senior Level Application DeveloperPositions 2In-Person Interview: 11/14 - 11/16Start date: 12/03/18Location: Tumwater/Olympia, WASenior Level Application Developer must possess a bachelor's degree in information technology/computer science or minimum 5 years' experience in Information TechnologyAbility to effectively produce in multiple IT disciplines, including requirements identification, business analysis, coding, QA testing, and system documentation.Skills in application and database analysis, debugging, maintenance, and implementationSkills in system requirements specification development and documentationStrong leadership and communication abilities.Ability to effectively contribute and work in managed team environment. Specific duties include:
- Write complex SQL Queries
- Experience with user interface design and development.
- Develop Reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for .NET.
- Obtain an understanding of key business needs and work directly with end users to create effective solutions.
- Elicit, understand, and document complex business processes and translate them into solutions.
- Interact and consult with senior and midlevel managers of WSDOT business units, as well as key Subject Matter Experts.
- Exercise excellent communication skills for communicating various system issues and meeting the customer's expectations.
- Participate in workshop/interview meetings with business/application owners and end users
- Effectively manage time to assure commitments are met on time.
- Application Integration of .NET environments, and third party tools.
- Employ source code repository check-in processes using TFS.
- Employ a strong team-oriented focus.
- Additional duties may be assigned as determined by WSF IT Application Manager or Supervisor. Mandatory skills
- Minimum 5 years' of recent experience with C# and ASP.
- Minimum 5 years' of recent experience in writing and tuning stored procedures and SQL scripts
- Minimum 3 years' of recent experience with MVC, XML, CSS, jQuery
- Minimum 3 years' of recent experience with Visual studio 2010 or above Desirable skills
- Minimum 3 years' of recent experience with CSLA or similar frameworks
- Minimum 3 years' of recent experience with SSRS reports
- Minimum 3 years' of recent experience with technical documentation
- Minimum 3 years' of recent experience with unit testing and system testing application software Please Fill the below details and send me along with your resume if you are interested. Skill Matrix: Skills Obtained Years of Experience Last Year Used As an Application Developer Experience with C# Experience in writing and tuning stored procedures and SQL scripts Experience with MVC, XML, CSS, jQuery Experience with Visual studio 2010 or above Experience with CSLA or similar frameworks Experience with SSRS reports Experience with unit testing and system testing application software PASSPORT Number is Mandatory for any EAD or H1B consultants. Details: Full Name Visa Status Availability Current Location Willing to Relocate..? Contact Number for interview Email ID Webcam ID (Skype ) Expected Rate/Salary *Passport Number (If EAD or H1B holder) *Full DOB (DD/MM/YYYY) Last 4 Digits of SSN# Total IT Exp Degree- (which degree) & Year of Graduation Good Time to Reach Face to Face (Yes/No) Currently Any Interviews in pipe line..? - provided by Dice Application Developer, C#, ASP.NET, writing and tuning stored procedures and SQL scripts, MVC, XML, CSS, jQuery, Visual studio 2010 or above, CSLA or similar frameworks, unit testing and system testin
Keywords: KLNtek, Olympia , Need - C# .NET Application Developer's for DOT, IT / Software / Systems , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!