C# .Net Developer
Company: Silicon Alley Group
Posted on: November 7, 2018
LOCALS ONLY Title: Senior C# .Net DeveloperPerformance Period: 12/3/2018 to 6/30/2019In-Person Interviews: 11/13/2018 - 11/15/2018 Scope of Work The contractor will serve as an IT web application developer within WSDOT and will be responsible for planning, designing, coding, testing, implementing and documenting web application projects. The contractor is expected to have demonstrated skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Ability to effectively produce in multiple IT disciplines, including requirements identification, business analysis, coding, QA testing, and system documentation.
- Skills in application and database analysis, debugging, maintenance, and implementation
- Skills in system requirements specification development and documentation
- Strong leadership and communication abilities.
- Ability to effectively contribute and work on a self-directed team. Specific duties include: Work independently or as a member of a WSDOT project team to:
- Write complex SQL Queries
- Leverage the ASP.NET Web API to perform CRUD operations.
- Experience with user interface design and development.
- Develop Reports in SQL Reporting Services for .NET.
- Obtain an understanding of key business needs and work directly with end users to create effective solutions.
- Elicit, understand, and document complex business processes and translate them into solutions.
- Interact and consult with senior and midlevel managers of WSDOT business units, as well as key Subject Matter Experts.
- Exercise excellent communication skills for communicating various system issues and meeting the customer's expectations.
- Participate in workshop/interview meetings with business/application owners and end users
- Effectively manage time to assure commitments are met on time.
- Application Integration of .NET environments, and third party tools.
- Employ source code repository check-in processes using Git.
- Employ a strong team-oriented focus. Additional duties may be assigned as determined by WSDOT OIT Project Manager or Project Lead. Documentation of work to include:
- Requirements Documentation using TFS work items and documents as necessary
- Technical documentation
- Unit testsOther project related documentation as required by the IT Project Office Manager or Project Lead It would be desirable for the contractor to have demonstrated skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Experience using Visual Studio 2017
- Experience working in SQL Server 2014, 2016 or 2017
- Experience using Git source control
- Experience with TFS Work Items, Builds and Releases
Keywords: Silicon Alley Group, Olympia , C# .Net Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!