Nurse (RN) and Patient Care Technician Hiring Event - May 18
Posted on: May 2, 2021
335 Cooper Point Rd
NW, Olympia, Washington, 98502, United States
Come have breakfast with us before or after your shift! We
are doing interviews on the spot and you'll have an opportunity to
get to know some of our leaders. We will also be sending you home
with a Papa Murphy's Pizza for dinner (available to the first 20
candidates)! We have clinics all around the Greater Tacoma/Olympia
area with openings.
Date: May 18, 2021
Location: 5200 Yelm Highway, Lacey, WA 98503
DaVita is seeking Registered Nurses and Patient Care Technicians
who are looking to give life in an outpatient dialysis center.
You can make an exceptional difference in the lives of our
patients and their families dealing with end-stage renal failure or
chronic kidney disease.
If you haven’t considered Nephrology before, read on as we think
that you should. Dialysis Experience is NOT required.
What you can expect:
- Long term patient relationships. Build meaningful relationship
with patients and their family in an intimate outpatient
- A team that feels and functions like a family. Staff RNs are a
central part of a small interdisciplinary team of clinicians. Work
alongside and support technicians, other nurses, dietitians, social
workers, physicians and the center manager.
- Fun is one of our core values. Happier nurses = healthier
- Specialized, complex care.
- Fast paced.
- Schedule. Shifts are typically 10-12 hours, 3-4 days per
week. Schedule times will vary by locations.
- A clinical leader: DaVita has the highest percentage of
facilities meeting or exceeding CMS’s standards in the government’s
two key performance programs. We expect our nurses to commit to
improving patient health through clinical goal setting and quality
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects
teammates to what matters most including:
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: family resources, EAP
counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder
care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Paid training: DaVita offers all new dialysis teammates
a robust, paid training program to help you learn the right
dialysis skills. The training is a mix of classroom and hands on
Some details about this position:
- Training may take place in a facility or a training clinic with
a class of new teammates other than your assigned home clinic
- You must be flexible on the final home clinic placement it may
be in a different location; there is also the potential to float to
various clinics during and after your training
- You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings,
evenings, weekends, and holiday
DaVita is an equal opportunity employer – Vet and Disability. To
learn more about what this means click here.
Keywords: DaVita, Olympia , Nurse (RN) and Patient Care Technician Hiring Event - May 18, Other , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!