Senior Account Manager - Technology
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We invite you to use your deep understanding of mapping and
location services and experience with geospatial technology to
become an integral part of the mapping and location services
cross-sector team. You'll join a highly-skilled group of sales
professionals and solution engineers who collaborate with some of
the largest, high-tech companies in the world. You'll help our
customers identify new, innovative ways of using our technology and
enable new users to discover the value GIS and mapping and location
services can bring to their organization. We're looking for
individuals who are customer oriented and collaborative team
players who enjoy identifying and implementing strategies that will
radically improve the challenges businesses face. You'll work
closely with a team that helps our customers take advantage of
geoanalysis to find unique patterns, trends, and understanding
hidden within complex business problems.
- Build relationships. Prospect, develop, and implement location
strategies for large, complex organizations. Create new
opportunities within high-level accounts and deepen relationships.
Participate in and present at trade shows, workshops, and
- Understand our customers. Demonstrate advanced industry
knowledge and its relevance to the application of GIS. Identify key
stakeholders and business drivers within organizations and gain
access to executive, enterprise-level decision makers. Understand
complex customer budgeting and acquisition processes.
- Be an expert. Clearly articulate the strength and value of Esri
technology as it relates to other technology companies.
Consistently conduct research and pursue professional development
to ensure competitive knowledge. Use your innovative whiteboarding
and presentation skills to support visual storytelling.
- Deliver results. Proactively execute the account management and
sales processes for all opportunities in order to meet revenue
goals. Continually evaluate work in terms of its contribution to
meeting customer needs.
- Collaborate with your team. Lead account strategies by
consistently collaborating with cross-divisional teams and Esri
partners. Be motivated and resourceful and take initiative to
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience providing solutions to
- Experience managing the sales cycle, creating partnerships, and
establishing advocacy with large customers
- Possess financial and business acumen to build compelling
account growth strategies
- Advanced knowledge of the technology industry and new
technology trends and the ability to translate this into complex
solutions for customers
- Understanding of GIS, Esri technology, and mapping and location
services as they relate to one another
- Expert visual storyteller and negotiator across all levels of
- Knowledge of industry fiscal year, budgeting, and procurement
- Experience with insight selling methodologies, including
understanding and mitigating threats
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally 25-50%
- Bachelor's or master's in GIS, business administration, or a
related field, or equivalent work experience
- General knowledge of spatial analysis and how it is used for
- Understanding of application development and coding
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is
at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information
system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments,
universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and
our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing
world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that
is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we
offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and
profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and
professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please email email@example.com and let us
know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for
reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail
Keywords: Esri, Olympia , Senior Account Manager - Technology, Other , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!