ctcLink Oracle PBCS Functional Analyst
Company: State of Washington
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The SBCTC Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Project, called
ctcLink, is a multi-phase, multi-year project that will replace the
full administrative software suite (the Legacy system) for the 34
community and technical colleges and the SBCTC agency offices with
a suite of Oracle's PeopleSoft products, including Financials
(FIN), Human Capital Management (HCM), and Campus Solutions (CS).
The deployment of PeopleSoft to the various colleges and the
SBCTC agency has been broken into a small group of pilot schools
(called "FirstLink") and several subsequent "Deployment Groups" of
schools to be implemented over the duration of the project.
The project is currently in process, and the PBCS
Implementation Analyst will be responsible for the delivery of the
full lifecycle of an Oracle Planning Budgeting project including
discovery, design, development, testing, and deployment through the
all of the current and remaining deployment activities.
The PBCS (Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service) Implementation
Analyst is a utility player, serving many different stakeholders
(including other ctcLink project groups) as a system expert in
various Planning/Budgeting processes as they relate to the Oracle
PBCS application as well as how they interact/integrate with
PeopleSoft Financial (FIN) and PeopleSoft Human Capital Management
(HCM). This position must be able to work independently and
collaborate with diverse groups to cultivate and provide this
knowledge of the system as well as knowledge of how the Washington
community and technical college environment operates. This
position will participate in many different deployment activities
related to the Oracle PBCS application and provide leadership to
the Subject Matter Expert (SME) team members from the colleges
during all phases of the discovery, design, development, testing,
and deployment throughout the life of the implementation
NOTE: This position is eligible for telecommuting 100% of
SBCTC Vision Statement
Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student
potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that
advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our
Recruitment and screening of applications will be ongoing until
the position is filled. However, to ensure full consideration,
return completed materials by 5 p.m. on the closing date. Note:
Agency hiring authorities reserve the right -- and may
exercise the option -- to make a hiring decision prior to the
conclusion of the recruitment process.
- Helps assist in implementation of Oracle PBCS (Planning and
Budgeting Cloud Service) application.
- Participates or possibly lead one-on-one, small group, and
large group activities with internal and external stakeholder
- Works with subject matter experts and other stakeholder groups
to identify and clarify business requirements.
- Aligns business requirements and best practices to implement a
- Assists in the development of end-user training materials, and
as needed, deliver informal training to college and project team
- Provides input in the development of test procedures and
materials, such as test scripts.
- Develops functional specifications for recommended business
processes, system. design/configuration values/frameworks, reports,
interface, and system customizations.
- Assists with college staff adoption and use of the Oracle PBCS
application, with special focus on aiding the college in
understanding the key business processes.
- Coordinates and provides support and knowledge transfer to
teams and individuals within and associated with the ctcLink
- Communicates timely status updates on assigned work and
on-going activities as requested by project leadership.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft (Finance/or HCM) system structure,
features, functions, and processes.
- Knowledge of budget development in a community or technical
- Exceptional interpersonal communications skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to quickly understand and decompose financial,
business, and technical concepts.
- Ability to maintain effective and professional working
relationships with a diverse group of co-workers, specialty
consultants, college/agency stakeholders, and the public.
- 5+ years of related experience working with Higher
- Experience in Budgeting Planning and Forecasting in an Higher
- Experience working with PeopleSoft Finance and Human Capital
Management in a Higher Education setting.
- 3+ years of working experience with Oracle PBCS/Hyperion
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply by submitting the following
- Letter of formal application that addresses your interest in
the position and ability to perform the responsibilities described
in this announcement.
- Detailed rsum of all educational and professional
experience that demonstrates how you meet the qualifications.
- List of at least three professional references with
contact information. References are typically contacted after
Apply at https://www.sbctc.edu/about/jobs/
Keywords: State of Washington, Olympia , ctcLink Oracle PBCS Functional Analyst, Other , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!