Anesthesia Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Anesthesiology *$6,000 Sign-On Bonus*
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Providence is calling a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (1.0 FTE,
Day Shift) to work in Anesthesiology at Providence St. Peter
Hospital in Olympia, WA.
External LPN's qualify for a 6,000 sign on bonus, spread out
over 2 years.
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a
text with some additional questions from our Modern system
The Anesthesia LPN provides patient care using available
resources and approaches based on hospital policy, procedure, and
protocols. Patient care is provided to meet the identified needs of
patients whose protective reflexes and/or self-care abilities are
potentially compromised. Anesthesia LPN possesses and applies
knowledge of the procedure and the patient's intraoperative
experience throughout the patient's care continuum.
In this position you will:
- Demonstrate knowledge of administration of IV solutions and
medications, and oral and injectable medications and monitor
- Assist in the evaluation of patient's needs and development of
- Follow established protocols for collecting, cleaning,
disinfecting / sterilizing and handling of anesthesia equipment,
carts and supplies.
- Apply knowledge of body substance isolation procedures,
universal precautions, and biohazard material disposal.
- Monitoring: Non-invasive; invasive.
- Prepare syringes and perform proper specimen collection.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Sufficient education for license
- Washington State License as an Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart
- Nursing experience in an acute health care setting.
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Peter Hospital is a 390-bed, not-for-profit
regional teaching hospital. Located in Olympia, WA, St. Peter
offers comprehensive rehabilitation, medical, surgical and
behavioral health services. We have been ranked as one of the top
100 hospitals and as one of 10 premier healthcare employers in the
nation and have recently achieved the coveted Magnet" recognition
from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Our hospital rests
on a 173-acre campus, much of which includes natural forest and
preserved wetlands that maintain a healing environment for patients
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Olympia , Anesthesia Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Anesthesiology *$6,000 Sign-On Bonus*, Other , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!