We're Hiring CNAs Immediately!
You can make a difference in someone's life - support the
happier, healthier everyday life of seniors today. Hiring
Immediately - Apply Now!
Providence is seeking friendly and compassionate Certified
Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our Long Term Care team at
Providence Mother Joseph Care Center in Olympia, WA. This role is
part-time and supports the night shift. We are a community of
caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide
compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those
who are poor and vulnerable.
Experience in an assisted living/senior living/nursing home
setting as a CNA is a plus.
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a
text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides appropriate
medical and personal care to elderly patients as directed by the
Registered Nurse (RN).
What Providence Offers:
- Competitive pay (including holiday pay & shift pay
- Best-in-class benefits - full medical, dental and vision
starting on your first day
- Continuing education & growth opportunities
- 401k retirement plans with employer matching
- Generous paid time off for vacation, sick days and
- Want to become an LPN or RN? We offer tuition
- The resources & career growth opportunities of one of America's
largest health care systems
- COVID-19 safety: PPE (N95 fitted masks, gloves and face shields
provided) and vaccination opportunities
For information on our comprehensive range of benefits,
- Current Nursing Assistant Certified (NAC) licensure in
- Current listing on Washington Nurse Aide (OBRA) registry
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR) required
within 30 days of hire
- Customer service experience
About Providence Mother Joseph Care Center:
Providence Mother Joseph Care Center in Olympia, Washington
serves people of all ages and faiths. Our Transitional Care Unit is
designed for patients coming out of the hospital who need skilled
nursing care, end of life care, or rehabilitation for those
recovering from surgery or who have a functional loss from illness,
disease, or an accident. Our Long Term Care unit provides skilled
nursing in a residential setting, addressing the needs of our
residents through creating a sense of community and home in
"neighborhoods" and providing a model of care that is
Thank you for considering a career with Providence Mother Joseph
Providence provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Providence complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and