Systems Support Analyst Data Activation Platform
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Summary / Objective:
This is an on-site position in Olympia, WA.
This position is responsible for providing support to internal
and external customers of the population health platform.This
includes the management of the user provisioning process.In
addition this role will manage the ticketing process for error
resolution and enhancement requests.
The Systems Support Analyst through this work will examine the
reported issues and troubleshoot and work with the application
development team to identify resolutions and create and deploy
solutions that meet the needs of the customers.The systems support
analyst will work closely with the project management team to
manage sprint cycles as well as the multiple tenant enhancement
effort. This role requires strong technical and creative
problem-solving mixed with client support with a strong focus on
providing excellent customer service.
- Respond to user queries and help requests which can arrive
through email, over the phone, or through the IT help desk.
- Manage process for provisioning user access across all internal
and external customers.
- Gather information related to incidents or issues to determine
root cause.Work with the application development team to devise a
solution to resolve the issue.
- Utilize information gathered to prioritize incidents or
- Manage flow of incoming support requests and escalate as
- Work with users to resolve simple issues by walking through
step by step functionality for resolution.
- Identify trends in user incidents and issues and generate
- Assist in the deployment of upgrades through interpretation of
upgrade documentation and generating appropriate summary
documentation, planning and managing user validation efforts and
generating final training documentation as needed.
- Through information gathering determine incidents and issues
separately from enhancement requests.
- Work with project staff both internal and external on
enhancement request sprint planning.
- Create and maintain detailed records of all user incidents or
issues as well as enhancement requests.
- Work with both internal and development team project staff to
prepare reports at regular intervals.
- Gather all necessary documentation to support the escalation of
issues including unsuccessful solutions and examples to the
application project team.
- Utilize ticketing system to generate trouble tickets for all
issues/incidents and enhancement requests.
- Support departmental operations through best practices
including creation, editing and distributing of technical and end
user documentation. This includes FAQs, policies and procedures and
- Perform testing in support of the deployment of issue or
incident resolutions, enhancement and update/upgrade
- Knowledge and experience with SQL and database designs of
medium to high complexity. Ability to read and write SQL code for
use in incident and issue resolution or enhancement
- Supports development and execution of test scripts. Work with
users, collecting and organizing business requirements and
translating those requirements for the project management
- Gather data from multiple sources.
- Analyzes feasibility and develops requirements for enhancements
to existing systems; assessing potential impacts and ensuring
system design fits the needs of the users.
- Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business
specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures
for permanent records and for use in training.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes.
- Reads and interprets systems and functional technical
literature and translates in terms understandable to the
- Plans, organizes and conducts business process
reengineering/improvement projects and/or management reviews.
- Researches and prepares statistical reports using data.
Consolidates information into cohesive and understandable
correspondence or other written form for use in management
- Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new
system functionality and provides technical assistance in training,
mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff.
- Continue own education by staying informed of industry trends
and actively participating in trainings provided by the
- Ensures compliance with PSW policies and procedures with
special emphasis on compliance with HIPAA requirements.
- Exceed customer expectations by providing professional and
personalized service at all times.
- Is aware of and supports strategic plans that ensure department
and/or company objectives and goals are obtained.
- Implement new policies, procedures and company initiatives as
assigned and ensures all areas are maintained in accordance with
company policy, state, federal and plan regulatory mandates.
- Builds and leverages cross-functional collaborative
relationships to facilitate a team-work oriented atmosphere and
achieve company goals.
- Continually review assigned areas of responsibility and give
suggestions to department manager/director on how to enhance
Required Education and/or Work Experience:
- Two-year degree in related field and at least one-year related
experience OR no degree and at three-years of related
experience.Related experiences is: experience providing systems
support including the use of a ticketing system and gathering of
- Experience in SQL query development, data gathering and data
- Fundamental understanding of project management and cycles
- Experience working in a cross functional team environment
Preferred Education and/or Work Experience:
- ?Experience with health care field.
Keywords: PSW, Olympia , Systems Support Analyst Data Activation Platform, Other , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!