Administrative Assistant Surgical Services
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Providence is calling a Administrative Assistant Surgical
Services (1.0 FTE, Days) to work in Surgery at Providence St. Peter
Hospital in Olympia, WA.
The Perioperative Services Department Coordinator provides
administrative, analytical, and project support to the Surgical
Services Director, Data Analyst, Support Coordinators, Surgical
Services Managers, Resource Nurses, educator, and the Surgery
Medical Director. Support to the Surgery Medical Director is
limited to Medical Center work including but not limited to,
management of Outlook calendars, preparing PowerPoint presentations
for MEC, meeting support for intra Surgery department meetings and
receiving, tracking, and typing responses to patient complaints.
The Perioperative Services Department Coordinator serves as the
central liaison between the Surgical Services team and its internal
and external customers. Internal and external customers may include
employees; physicians; patients; vendors, representatives of
professional associations, government agencies, consultants and
other external customers.
In this position you will:
- The Perioperative Services Department Coordinator provides
administrative, analytical, and project support to the
Perioperative Services Director and Perioperative Nurse
- Support to the Surgery Medical Director is limited to Medical
Center work including but not limited to, management of Outlook
calendars, preparing PowerPoint presentations, meeting support for
intra Surgery department meetings and receiving, tracking, and
typing responses to patient complaints.
- Serves as the central liaison between the Perioperative
Services team and its internal and external customers.
- Participates in planning of meetings and conferences, including
content and logistics, and conducts research, tracking and
- Schedules meetings, coordinates events and projects as
assigned, deals with critical information flow, provides day-to-day
administrative support, and deals with initial Perioperative
Services patient complaints (UORs).
- Takes meeting minutes, types, and distributes them as needed
and where appropriate.
- Maintains policies/guidelines, both manually and electronically
- Performs word processing and PowerPoint presentations as
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in healthcare, project management, business or
clinical operations or information technology.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Three (3) years Executive Assistant or Project Coordinator
- Experience in project coordination, project management or
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Peter Hospital is a 390-bed, not-for-profit
regional teaching hospital. Located in Olympia, WA, St. Peter
offers comprehensive rehabilitation, medical, surgical and
behavioral health services. We have been ranked as one of the top
100 hospitals and as one of 10 premier healthcare employers in the
nation and have recently achieved the coveted Magnet" recognition
from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Our hospital rests
on a 173-acre campus, much of which includes natural forest and
preserved wetlands that maintain a healing environment for patients
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Olympia , Administrative Assistant Surgical Services, Other , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!