Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Providence is calling a Security Officer (0.6 FTE, 24 hours per
week Variable) to work in Security at Providence St. Peter Hospital
in Olympia, WA.
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a
text with some additional questions from our Modern system.
A security officer's main duty is to help protect hospital
people, property, information and reputation. The officer will
carry out his/her duties by adhering to the highest standards of
ethical and moral conduct, act in the best interest of the
hospital, and fully support the mission, vision and core values of
Providence St. Peter Hospital.
In this position you will:
- Provide a safe and secure environment for persons and
- Respond to requests to contact unruly or suspicious
- Respond to code calls and emergency situations.
- Assist patients and visitors when appropriate.
- Provide vehicle assistance.
- Safely and effectively operate all Security related equipment
and designated hospital equipment.
- Comply with and enforce all applicable laws, regulations and
- Coordinate transfers with deceased patients.
- Demonstrates ability to work with patients, managers and
clients of various age groups.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (AHA BLS)
certification within first 3 months of employment.
- Valid driver's license.
- Conducted Electrical Weapon (CEW) Taser Certification within 7
days of hire. (TASER)
- Healthcare Defensive Tactics System (HDTS) Certification with 7
days of hire.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Customer service experience.
- Security, law enforcement or corrections officer
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Peter Hospital is a 390-bed, not-for-profit
regional teaching hospital. Located in Olympia, WA, St. Peter
offers comprehensive rehabilitation, medical, surgical and
behavioral health services. We have been ranked as one of the top
100 hospitals and as one of 10 premier healthcare employers in the
nation and have recently achieved the coveted Magnet" recognition
from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Our hospital rests
on a 173-acre campus, much of which includes natural forest and
preserved wetlands that maintain a healing environment for patients
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Olympia , Security Officer, Other , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!