CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver - Up to $1.40 per Mile!
Company: John Christner Trucking
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Solo Owner Operators Earn Up To $1.40 Per Mile!
John Christner Trucking loves Owner
Operators! (John was one himself after all). Bringing your own
truck, you enjoy all of our great benefits (you’re
responsible for your 2290). John Christner Trucking is moving
critical fresh food loads to restock shelves and need hard working
professionals like you. We are all in this
Our Drivers Spoke and WE
offering a NEW pay increase and PRACTICAL
That's right - JCT is working harder than ever to make sure our
Contractors are earning what they deserve.
- Fuel Surcharge Paid on All Miles - Loaded and
- Fuel Tax
- Base Plates
- Reefer Fuel
- EZ Pass, Oklahoma Pike Pass and Drivewyze
- TripPak Express
- Solos Earn Up to $1.40 per Mile (Includes Fuel
Surcharge and Quarterly Incentives)
- NEW HOLIDAY PAY!
- Earn an additional $0.30 per mile on all miles driven
from December 21st - January 4th!
- $40/Hour Detention Pay for Solos
- Pilot/Flying J Fuel Rebate of
- LIMITED TIME $2,000 Orientation Pay ($1K
on First Dispatch; $1K After Second)
- Now Offering PRACTICAL Miles!
- No Load Boards
- Consistent Freight
- 1,350 Mile Average Length of Haul
- Insurance is Available if You’re Looking for a New
Owner Operator Requirements:
- Class A CDL
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have recent OTR, 6 months tractor-trailer driving
- No more than three (3) moving violations in the past three (3)
- No more than three (3) preventable accidents/incidents in the
past three (3) years
- No DUI/DWI in the past five (5) years
JCT is big enough to offer all you need to be successful but we’re
small enough to know you by name. We have the right trucks, the
right freight, the right people. Enjoy the rewards of a partnership
with one of the most successful companies in the transportation
Keywords: John Christner Trucking, Olympia , CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver - Up to $1.40 per Mile!, Other , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!