Posted on: January 9, 2022
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the
right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to
democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless
of background or economic standing, has access to affordable,
convenient, and secure products and services to take control of
their financial lives. We're a purpose-driven company, and our
beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day.
We're guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation,
Collaboration, and Wellness. Collectively, these values inspire us
to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of
everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and
the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status
quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the
hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the
Account Executive, North America Core Enterprise Accounts
Job Description Summary: Account Executive, North America Core
- 10+ years of experience selling complex solutions to Fortune
- Proven track record of successfully carrying quota as an
- Proven consultative sales abilities and proven ability to work
well in a matrix environment, collaborate across multiple
departments and influence all levels within an organization;
willingness to collaborate and bring in appropriate resources to
- Assimilates new information readily and is able to apply this
knowledge within a customer organization.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Prior payments knowledge highly preferred.
- The Account Executive is responsible for understanding the
customer's business needs in detail and aligning their needs with
appropriate solutions to proactively drive new sales and growth
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas and key
- Manage the entire sales cycle including prospecting, outreach,
qualifying, pitching, and closing business
- Maintain accurate and up to date records in Salesforce.com at
all times, including activity logs and pipelines
- Seek ways to constantly improve, absorb and apply coaching from
management to field activities
- Make a highly positive impact on culture and team - work well
others, share learnings, build trust, lead by example
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drives revenue growth of PayPal products and solutions by
meeting or exceeds both new sales and retention goals on quarterly
and annual basis.
- Pursues net new business through a high volume of strategic
- Analyze customer needs and develop strategies tailored to each
- Maintains, develops and grows a rigorous pipeline, with
- Negotiates and closes complex customer contracts.
- Contributes to the development of new sales revenues by
identifying potential sales, conducting pre-sales calls, delivering
customized presentations, creating written proposals and providing
- Builds strong "trust" relationships with clients, creating
trust and confidence at multiple levels, including users, key
contacts, managers and business leaders, to increase revenue and
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to identify cross-sell
- Captures and records customer information and sales activity
data into customer relationship management (CRM) system and
appropriate business systems.
- Maintains and reports regularly on a pipeline of sales
activity, revenue forecasts and closing timetables.
- Operates as an integral member of the sales team, contributing
skills and knowledge to the development of accounts.
- Obtains competitive information during daily contacts and
distributes as appropriate so as to develop sales strategies.
- Proactively work with internal support groups to ensure a
coordinated and effective sales effort.
- Assist in establishing product development priorities based on
- Travel up to 30% of time, once safe to do so.Diversity is the
catalyst of innovation. We're committed to empowering talented
people from every background and perspective to thrive. And we are
proud to be recognized on Fortune's 2018 list of Most Admired
Some more information on PayPal
Our latest Financials
A message from Dan
The worlds most admired companies
For more than 20 years, PayPal has remained at the forefront of the
digital payment revolution. By leveraging technology to make
financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and
secure, our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 400
million active account holders the confidence to connect and
transact in new and powerful ways. Through a combination of
technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates
better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and
flexibility when sending payments, paying, or getting paid.
Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal
platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers
and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies,
withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal
accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons
regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status,
physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public
assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of
incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact
us at email@example.com.
Keywords: PayPal, Olympia , Account Executive, Other , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!