Casualty Claims Resolution Specialist - Unrepresented
Company: Liberty Mutual Insurance
Posted on: January 10, 2022
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today
and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an
environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect.
Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace
where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding
profession.Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a "Great
Place to Work" by Great Place to Work-- US for the past several
years. We were also selected as one of the "100 Best Places to Work
in IT" on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many
years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's
Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for
New Graduates-as well as one of America's Best Employers for
Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and
inclusion please visit:
your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and
we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life
and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please
visit: https://LMI.co/BenefitsLiberty Mutual is an equal
opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the
basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status,
pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by
federal, state or local law.The Bodily Injury Claims Specialist
will manage, investigate and resolve Bodily Injury claims assigned,
as well as assisting in providing service to policyholders.Position
will be based out of Liberty Lake, WA office once pandemic
restrictions have been lifted. We offer flexible work arrangements
to help employees balance their days.Responsibilities:
- Manages, investigates, and resolves unrepresented Bodily Injury
claims. Investigates and evaluates coverage, liability, damages,
and settles claims within prescribed authority levels.
- Identifies potential suspicious claims and refers to SIU and
identifies opportunities for third party subrogation.
- Communicates with policyholders, witnesses, and claimants in
order to gather information regarding claims, refers tasks to
auxiliary resources as necessary, and advise as to proper course of
action. Responds to various written and telephone inquiries
including status reports.
- Ensures adequacy of reserves.
- Accountable for security of financial processing of claims, as
well as security information contained in claims files.
- Makes effective use of loss management techniques. Arranges for
expert inspections involving third party or potential fraud actions
- Updates files and provides comprehensive reports as required.
- Strong written and oral communications skills required.
- Good interpersonal, analytical, investigative, and negotiation
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of legal liability, general insurance policy
coverage and State Tort Law.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and at least 6-12
months of directly related experience.
- Ability to obtain proper licensing as required.
Keywords: Liberty Mutual Insurance, Olympia , Casualty Claims Resolution Specialist - Unrepresented, Other , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!