Project Coordinator - Fire and Water Restoration
Company: ServiceMaster of Tacoma
Posted on: June 25, 2022
ServiceMaster of Tacoma is seeking bright, motivated,
hardworking individuals to join our Project Coordinator Team in
Tacoma. Are you interested in being a part of a team that focuses
on a culture of being professional, reliable, and positive? Who
trains and grows together to work smarter, not harder? Who is
sincere in the desire to work together to deliver our customers a
10/10 experience? If so, we want to meet you! What ServiceMaster of
- Training program to develop valuable career building
- Paid time off.
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits for as low as
- Employer-matched 401(k).
- Company paid AD&D and Life Insurance Policy (up to $25,000
paid to your beneficiary)
- 6 Paid Holidays/year What we ask of Project Coordinator:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to occasionally lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to enter data into computers or tablets.
- Desire to be a strong part of a team to help reach daily
- Must have valid drivers license and clean record.
- Position is in person in Tacoma. What you'll do as a Project
- As a project coordinator, you will be a part of a team with
shared goals, working together to complete each day's tasks such as
answering phones and providing prompt & friendly customer service;
take new losses and work with the scheduler to dispatch a crew;
package on-site technician's initial findings and upload to
Xactware systems; review, prepare, submit and invoice billings
through Xactware systems for water mitigation, fire mitigation,
mold remediation, and contents cleaning; assist project managers
with time-sensitive tasks while they are in the field; and review
and improve program metrics through regular process improvements.
If you have questions about what the Project Coordinator role
includes or company benefits, please reach out to our HR department
at 253-383-1776. We are dedicated to creating, promoting, and
nurturing a safe and inclusive work environment, and we expect the
same from each of our employees. We value diverse talents and
welcome individuals with unique backgrounds, working styles, and
skill sets. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate
our employees individual skills and strengths.
Keywords: ServiceMaster of Tacoma, Olympia , Project Coordinator - Fire and Water Restoration, Other , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!