Account Executive - Fire and Water Restoration
Company: Service Master of Tacoma
Posted on: August 4, 2022
ServiceMaster of Tacoma is seeking bright, motivated,
hardworking individuals to join our Sales Team! Are you interested
in being a part of a team that focuses on a culture of being
professional, reliable, and positive? Who trains and grows together
to work smarter, not harder? Who is sincere in the desire to work
together to deliver our customers a 10/10 experience? If so, we
want to meet you! What ServiceMaster of Tacoma offers:
- Commission Opportunity
- Training program to develop valuable career building
- Paid time off.
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits for as low as
- Employer-matched 401(k).
- Company paid AD&D and Life Insurance Policy (up to $25,000
paid to your beneficiary)
- 6 Paid Holidays/year What we ask of an Account Executive:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to enter data into computers or tablets.
- Must be comfortable traveling between offices and making calls
to individuals our company may or may not have had previous contact
- Desire to be a strong part of a team to help reach daily
- Must have valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Previous sales/marketing experience preferred
- Previous restoration industry experience preferred What you'll
do as an Account Executive :
- As an Account Executive, you will be a part of a team with
shared goals, working together to grow and support our expanding
business. You will specifically be responsible for building and
maintaining relationships with commercial accounts such as property
management companies, schools, cities, large retailers and more. If
you have questions about what the Account Executive role includes
or company benefits, please reach out to our HR department at
253-383-1776. We are dedicated to creating, promoting, and
nurturing a safe and inclusive work environment, and we expect the
same from each of our employees. We value diverse talents and
welcome individuals with unique backgrounds, working styles, and
skill sets. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate
our employees individual skills and strengths.
Keywords: Service Master of Tacoma, Olympia , Account Executive - Fire and Water Restoration, Other , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!