Echocardiographer *Up to $10,000 Hiring Bonus*
Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Description Providence is calling a Echocardiographer (0.75 FTE,
30 hours per week Day Shift) to work in Echocardiology Department
at Providence Centralia Hospital in Olympia, WA. Apply Today!
Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text with some
additional questions from our Modern Hire system. The
Echocardiographer provides quality care to patients. Performs
transthoracic echocardiograms proficiently on inpatients and
outpatients. Assists physicians with technical aspect of
transesophageal echocardiograms and stress echocardiograms.
Completes patient worksheets and processes reports according to
department guidelines. Participates in the development of the
Echocardiology department by active participation in quality
improvement. Works closely with the Cardiovascular Imaging Manager
on all issues affecting the department. In this position you
- Scan independently as an Echo Technologist.
- Assist physicians with technical aspect of transesophagel
- Assess patient during exam and recognizes signs/symptoms
indicative of the patients' needs for intervention by reporting to
the appropriate individuals.
- Ensure patients safety and comfort during exams.
- Incorporate knowledge of growth and development into care when
- Complete all paperwork & tracking associated with services
provided by Echocardiology Department.
- Obtain accurate hx for exam ordered.
- Accurately verifiy exam.
- Check study w/Cardiologist for input.
- Complete flow sheets w/exams.
- Chart necessary information on inpatients charts.
- Plans & arranges workload.
- Communicates with coworkers and coordinator to bring patients
- Recognizes staff shortages and initiates alternatives.
- Responsible for training of students.
- Assist schedulers w/questions and phone calls.
- Assist other specialty areas depending on Echo Lab
- Meets licensure requirements for PCH Echocardiology
- BLS current.
- RDCS on file.
- CME's completed. Required qualifications for this position
- Degree from a Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound Program or a
program that is accredited by the Commmission on Accreditation of
Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
- AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Registered as a Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer
(RDCS) or within one (1) year of hire Preferred qualifications for
this position include:
- One (1) yr xperience performing adult echocardiography
- Experience with transesphageal and stress echocardiography
About the hospital you will serve: Providence Centralia Hospital in
Centralia, Washington is a 127-bed, not-for-profit hospital
providing emergency, diagnostic, cancer, birthing and surgical
services. It consistently receives high scores on accreditation
surveys by the Joint Commission, the Washington Department of
Health (DOH) and the Washington Department of Social and Health
Services (DSHS). We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits -
see our website for details
Providence At Providence, our strength lies in Our Promise of "Know
me, care for me, ease my way." Working at our family of
organizations means that regardless of your role, we'll walk
alongside you in your career, supporting you so you can support
others. We provide best-in-class benefits and we foster an
inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, and everyone is
essential, heard and respected. Together, our 120,000 caregivers
(all employees) serve in over 50 hospitals, over 1,000 clinics and
a full range of health and social services across Alaska,
California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington. As a
comprehensive health care organization, we are serving more people,
advancing best practices and continuing our more than 100-year
tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable. Requsition ID:
P352902 Company: Providence Jobs Job Category: Cardio Services Job
Function: Clinical Care Schedule: Part time Shift: Day Career
Track: Clinical Professional Department: 3033 ECHOCARDIOLOGY WA PCH
CENTRALIA HOSPITAL Address: WA Olympia 500 Lilly Rd NE Providence
is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability,
veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin,
sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status,
genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state,
or federal law.
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Olympia , Echocardiographer *Up to $10,000 Hiring Bonus*, Other , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!