Company: The Neiders Company
Posted on: September 17, 2022
WHO WE ARE:Do you find satisfaction in work that is
"transforming communities and transforming lives?" If yes, then we
have an opportunity for you. The Neiders Company, founded in 1989,
is a fully integrated real estate investment firm headquartered in
Seattle, Washington. We currently own and operate over 85 apartment
communities in the Pacific Northwest and Southwestern United States
with other markets under consideration. We are looking for an
energetic, enthusiastic Full-Time/Part-time Groundskeeper/Porter to
join our dedicated team of Community Champion! The Groundskeeper
will help maintain the physical condition of the community from
damage, loss, and deterioration according to the company policy and
standards. This position conducts routine cleaning and upkeep of
community grounds and buildings, preventative maintenance,
miscellaneous janitorial duties, landscaping, and service requests.
This position accepts full-time or part-time availability with
flexible schedule. Groundskeeper/Porter Essential Functions:
Include but are not limited to-
- Routine Cleaning: You will maintain the cleanliness of the
community grounds, office(s), amenities, and parking lots. You will
pay special attention to doorways and high traffic areas, ensuring
they are clear of debris and dust. You may also assist in cleaning
apartments after move-outs and prior to move-ins.
- Landscaping and Grounds: You will maintain the exterior of the
community including landscaping duties, such as trash/snow removal
and pressure washing.
- Service Requests: You may be assigned service requests at your
manager's discretion, and you will ensure they are completed
- Preventive Maintenance: You will perform and execute preventive
maintenance service requests as directed by your manager.
- Resident Relations: As a "front line" employee who interacts
very regularly with our residents, you will work to establish and
maintain good relations with residents, prospective residents, all
customers, vendors, and co-workers. You will use your communication
skills to always interact in a courteous and professional
- Maintain Commitment to Safety: You will help maintain the
readiness of life safety equipment. You will ensure the cleanliness
of your work area. You will utilize all reasonable safety measures
and precautions.Groundskeeper/Porter Qualifications: Include but
are not limited to-
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- General knowledge of landscaping preferred.
- Our ideal candidate is ready and willing to provide great
customer service to our residents by jumping in and lending a
- You demonstrate tact and empathy when dealing with Resident and
Associate concerns, and you work to resolve them quickly, never
losing sight of the criticality of customer service.
- Ability to frequently walk the property and perform other
physically demanding tasks, such as bending/squatting, kneeling,
climbing stairs, reaching, lifting (up to 50 lbs.).PM21 Benefits
and Perks: We recognize that compensation and benefits are
important not only to our associates but to their families as well.
We offer a wide variety of rewards to meet everyone's needs
- Full suite of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and
- Paid Vacation
- Housing discounts at TNC properties
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Supplementary Discounts through Colonial Life JOB CODE:
Keywords: The Neiders Company, Olympia , Groundskeeper, Other , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!