Senior Pre-Si Verification Lead
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Job DescriptionResponsibilities include, although not limited
- Oversee definition, design, verification, and documentation for
SoC (System on a Chip) development.
- Determine architecture design, logic design, and system
- Define module interfaces/formats for simulation.
- Perform Logic design for integration of cell libraries,
functional units and subsystems into SoC full chip designs,
Register Transfer Level coding, and simulation for SoCs.
- Contribute to the development of multidimensional designs
involving the layout of complex integrated circuits.
- Perform all aspects of the SoC design flow from high-level
design to synthesis, place and route, timing and power to create a
design database that is ready for manufacturing.
- Analyze equipment to establish operation infrastructure,
conduct experimental tests, and evaluate results.
- May also review vendor capability to support
development.QualificationsYou must possess the below minimum
qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum
requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top
candidates.Minimum Qualifications:The candidate must have a
Bachelor's degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering or Computer
Science and 10+ years of experience in:ORMaster's degree in
Computer/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science and 8+ years of
- Verifying complex designs both at the component and full chip
- System Verilog based OVM or UVM or related object oriented (OO)
and coverage driven ASIC verification methodology.
- Reading and interpreting technical specs and Register Transfer
Level (RTL) code.
- Writing validation plans and software to implement them.
- Development of testbench components like Scoreboards, Checkers,
- UNIX or Linux.Preferred Qualifications:Experience in:
- Power Management Computer Architecture.
- Python, C++ and/or Verilog programming.
- Validation or Testing, especially in a Silicon Design
- Validation experience on Emulation platforms.Inside this
Business GroupIn the Design Engineering Group (DEG), we take pride
in developing the best-in-class SOCs, Cores, and IPs that power
Intels products. From development, to integration, validation, and
manufacturing readiness, our mission is to deliver leadership
products through the pursuit of Moores Law and groundbreaking
innovations. DEG is Intels engineering group, supplying silicon to
business units as well as other engineering teams. As a critical
provider of all Intel products, DEG leadership has a responsibility
to ensure the delivery of these products in a cost efficient and
effective manner.Covid StatementIntel strongly encourages employees
to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state,
and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is
subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies
for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are
subject to change over time.Posting StatementAll qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin,
ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition,
genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status,
pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual
orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law,
regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation
package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of
competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more
information about our Amazing Benefits here:
ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which
allows employees to split their time between working on-site at
their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances
the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Keywords: Intel, Olympia , Senior Pre-Si Verification Lead, Other , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!