Fire Restoration Technician
Company: ServiceMaster of Tacoma
Posted on: January 21, 2023
ServiceMaster of Tacoma is seeking bright, motivated,
hardworking individuals to join our Fire Restoration Team based at
our warehouse in Tacoma, WA. Are you interested in being a part of
a team that focuses on a culture of being professional, reliable,
and positive? Who trains and grows together to work smarter, not
harder? Who is sincere in the desire to work together to deliver
our customers a 10/10 experience? If so, we want to meet you! What
you'll do as a Fire Restoration Technician:
- Regular hours - 7:30-4:30 Monday - Friday with opportunities
- Cleaning of structures due to damage from a fire, water,
biohazard, or trauma event
- Cleaning and sanitizing personal or business content
- Packing and moving of content from a home or business What
ServiceMaster of Tacoma offers:
- "Pathway to Success" training program to develop valuable
career building skills.
- 3 weeks of paid time off annually which increases by 1 week for
every 5 years of tenure.
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits available for as low as
- Employer-matched 401(k) available
- Company paid AD&D and Life Insurance Policy (up to $25,000
paid to your beneficiary)
- 6 Paid Holidays/year
- $500 Referral Bonus - Refer your friends and get bonused if
they're hired! What we ask of Fire Restoration Technicians:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to occasionally lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to enter data into computers or tablets.
- Desire to be a strong part of a team to help reach daily
- Must have valid drivers license and clean record.
- Must report to work at our warehouse in Tacoma If you have
questions about what the Fire Restoration Technician role includes
or company benefits, please reach out to our HR department at
253-383-1776. We are dedicated to creating, promoting, and
nurturing a safe and inclusive work environment, and we expect the
same from each of our employees. We value diverse talents and
welcome individuals with unique backgrounds, working styles, and
skill sets. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate
our employees individual skills and strengths. $500 Referral Bonus
- Effective 1/1/23-6/30/22 for all technician roles.
- Bonus paid on payroll following your referral's first day of
- No limit on quantity of referrals - bring all your
- Referral cannot have worked for ServiceMaster of Tacoma in the
previous 12 months. PI201668224
Keywords: ServiceMaster of Tacoma, Olympia , Fire Restoration Technician, Professions , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!