OlympiaRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Olympia jobs

CDL A Truck Driver - Regional

Company: Sharp Transportation
Location: Olympia
Posted on: June 7, 2024

Job Description:

LOCAL PORT WORK DRIVERS - MUST HAVE TWIC CARD - EARN UP TO $30 PER HOURWe are in need of quality Class A drivers. This is a local port position. Pulling loaded/ empty containers from both Seattle and Tacoma all delivering locally. 90% of our business is in the terminals. The other 10% we do 53' dry van work locally for several customers.We Have 2 Pay Options:

  • Option 1:
    • $30 Per Hour - No Overtime Available
    • Once You Meet or are Near 40hrs Per Week You're Done for the Week
    • Option 2:
      • $26 per hour
      • 40hrs Plus the Option of Overtime
      • Average 55hrs Per Week
      • Monday -Friday
      • Weekend Work Available During Seasonal Parts of the Year
        • Medical, Dental after 90 days of employment. We pay 75% of whatever plan you choose!
        • 401K after 30 days
        • Sign on bonus $1,000 Paid at 1 year mark
        • Day cab. With heat/ A/C
        • Omnitracs Electronic Logs and Drive Cam Cameras
        • Raise at 90 days
        • Annual increases
        • Paid Bi-Weekly
        • Direct deposit Available
        • Fuel cards- cover Fuel, DEF and Scale Tickets
        • Friendly Staff
        • Consistent Freight
        • Make average $1,000 on driver referrals
        • 1-day orientation process
        • Training on the terminals and ports is provided.
        • Manuals and maps of the terminals and ports will be provided after training.
        • Paid Vacations
          Click the link below to apply today! https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/trumantrucklines

Keywords: Sharp Transportation, Olympia , CDL A Truck Driver - Regional, Professions , Olympia, Washington

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Washington jobs by following @recnetWA on Twitter!

Olympia RSS job feeds