Journeyman Rough Carpenters
Posted on: June 12, 2019
When you join the PeopleReady team, we make it easy for you to get
to work! PeopleReady is currently hiring Journeyman Rough
Carpenters for a large new multi-family residential project in
Tacoma!! Job Location: Lacey, Washington Pay Rate: $24-$30 per hour
DOE Qualified candidates must have experience reading and
understanding blueprints and schematics as well as:
- Repair and touch up of cabinetry
- Adjustment of doors, drawer fronts, and doors, etc.
- Installation and adjustment of cabinet hardware -- this
includes pulls and knobs, but also complicated pantry pull outs,
lazy susans, etc.
- Full installation of some small cabinet jobs and closet doors,
- Installation of moldings -- crown, base shoe, scribe, etc.
- Sink cutouts
- Vent box installation Candidates must meet the following
- Must have 5 years experience in Residential or Commercial
construction sites doing rough framing.
- Must have 2 verifiable work references to speak about your
Journeyman Carpentry experience.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have tool belt and tools of the trade Benefits:
PeopleReady is proud to offer our employees a benefits package that
includes a health plan, paid vacation, life insurance, etc.We are a
skilled trades staffing company providing skilled tradespeople to a
broad range of contractors, and rewarding employment opportunities
to a qualified workforce. We recruit and hire the best and
brightest tradespeople around, then match them to each contractors
specific job requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer and
all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Carpenter,Carpenters,Journeyman Carpenter,Carpenters and
Keywords: PeopleReady, Olympia , Journeyman Rough Carpenters, Professions , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!