Professional Sales Representative, Respiratory- Portland / Tri-Cities
Company: Mylan Inc
Posted on: July 12, 2019
FOR US, IT\'S A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide
access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people.
If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you
believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer
and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From
the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers
who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business
partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a
mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
* Develops business plan for assigned territory that is consistent
with Mylans sales plans, strategies and objectives.
* Conducts quality sales presentations to all targeted
* Achieve quarterly sales goals within territory while adhering to
all ethical sales practices and required regulations
* Understands and demonstrates targeting principles
* Develops pre-call planning strategy for key targets
* Develops positive and interactive relationships with peers,
customers, and Company managers
* Responsible for ensuring high levels of call and field
* Gathers and utilizes information from offices, pharmacists and
others to develop and implement specific strategies for territory
* Leverages sample program, literature and other items to ensure
physician awareness of Mylan Products
* Differentiates products from all competitors and responds to
customer issues confidentially and appropriately
* Actively pursue continuous learning and professional development
on efficient sales, communication & product knowledge training
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of
innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have
a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by
working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more.
By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care.
Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for
* BS or BA degree required
* Ideal candidate will be technically knowledgeable with a minimum
of 1 years pharmaceutical sales experience.
* Documented history of successful performance
* Demonstrated business acumen
* Demonstrated success in influence and negotiation skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
* Demonstrated leadership
* Meets expectations for the key competencies for this role
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team member
to deliver results
* Demonstrated self-starter and highly motivated
* Ability to learn, apply and communicate products and disease
states over time
* Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook
* Ability to travel
* Must live within geography of responsibility or within reasonable
* Valid Drivers License and acceptable driving record
* Professional or Senior Professional leveling will be based on
years of related professional experience
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing
English is required
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is
making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for
you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a
difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about
our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how
we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an
environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their disability or protected veteran status.
Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
Job Posting: Jul 9, 2019, 8:23:56 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.
Keywords: Mylan Inc, Olympia , Professional Sales Representative, Respiratory- Portland / Tri-Cities , Sales , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!